Most vehicle manufacturers recommend that you service your Car Air Conditioning around every 18 months, however they do not include it within their service schedules. Come to Westmoor Country Garage in Littleport and let our experienced technicians take a look.
What are the signs that My Air Conditioning Needs Servicing?
Here are 5 indications that You Car Air Conditioning may need a Service:
- Not cooling: If nothing is coming from your vents when you switch your Air Conditioning on, or it blows hot when it should be cold or Vice Versa this is a sure sign that it needs some attention.
- Slow to cool: Is it taking longer than usual for your car to cool down then it is time to get your Air Conditioning looked at.
- Strange sounds: Are there strange noises coming from your Air Conditioning then come to Westmoor in Littleport and let us take a look.
- Water stains: Water under your car after running your car Air Conditioning for a while is normal and a good sign. If these are inside your vehicle, then you could have a problem.
- Bad smells: These are a sure sign that your Air Conditioning being in need of some TLC, so come to Westmoor Country Garage in Littleport, Ely and let us take care of it.
Want to know more about our Car Air Conditioning Services in Littleport? Then please call Westmoor Country Garage on 01353 863 133 or complete our contact form.